[16days_discussion] My interview - Lebanese advocates ABAAD partner with men for gender equality

Elahe Amani elahe4peace at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 19:44:37 EDT 2012

Dear friends,

As you know, the theme of this upcoming year, 2013 of the UN CSW is VAW but with the focus on the role of men and their engagement to eradicate violence against women.  I have been interest in this topic since Beijing Conference in 1995.   In 2009 I collaborated online with a group of women from Latin America and India on a project to presented a workshop/ at WSF in Brazil.   Here is the English concept note to provide a context on why I was interested to do this interview.

Peace,
Elahe

Lebanese advocates ABAAD partner with men for gender equalityhttp://womennewsnetwork.net/2012/08/10/lebanese-advocates-partner-with-men/