[16days_discussion] 16 Days Event: Pray the Devil Back to Hell

Priti Khanal priti186 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:32:54 EST 2011

Dear All,

I'm a graduate student at UMDNJ School of Public Health in Piscataway and a
Rutgers & Douglass College alumnus. I'm hosting a 16 Days of Activism
Against Gender Violence Event with our school's volunteering organization.

It is a FREE screening of the documentary *Pray the Devil Back to Hell* with
guest speaker Dr. Vera Daniels of Liberia. Please see the attached flier. I
welcome you to join me on Friday, December 9 at 6:30pm.

What: Screening of *Pray the Devil Back to Hell w. *guest speaker Dr. Vera
Daniels
When: Friday December 9, 2011 at 6:30pm
Where: UMDNJ School of Public Health Room 3A/3B 683 Hoes Lane West
Piscataway, NJ 08854
RSVP: khanalpr at umdnj.edu

Respectfully,
Priti

--
Priti Khanal

The kindest word in all the world is the unkind word, unsaid. - anonymous