[16days_discussion] WNN - Women News Network seeks stories on global women impacts under war & conflict

Women News Network - WNN womennewsnetwork at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:47:38 EST 2011

Greetings to Everyone -

I want to personally invite any of you to feel free to send me any story
submissions you or anyone you know has covering issues on the important
topic of violence against women during war and conflict.
We need short (600-750 words) and in-depth stories (1,000-1,200 words) for
the 16 Days Campaign.

WNN - Women News Network is an award winning news network dedicated to
exclusive coverage of global women (Every Human Has Rights Media Award with
The Elders & Eli Lilly Award for outstanding writing and coverage of TB
impacts on global women). We have been recognized by UNESCO as a news
network showing the highest "professional standards and code of ethics" as
part of the 2009 UNESCO program launch to train East European media greater
transparency and quality in news reporting.

For more information on submitting your work please don't hesitate to
contact me directly via: "Lys at WNN" <lysanzia at womennewsnetwork.net>

Thank you and all solidarity,
- Lys

--