[16days_discussion] E-UPDATE: 16 Days Campaign Launches Worldwide!

16days (Task Account) 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 24 09:10:58 EST 2011

Dear 16 Days Participants,

Please join the Center for Women's Global Leadership as we celebrate the launch of the 21st annual 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence Campaign!  Attached is the latest version of the 16 Days e-Updates.  It is also available for view at: http://issuu.com/cwgl/docs/16_days_campaign_eupdate_11.25.11.

This year’s campaign theme is “From Peace in the Home to Peace in the World: Let’s Challenge Militarism and End Violence Against Women!” The coming weeks provide us with an opportunity to work together and draw upon this period of heightened international attention to gain support for our local efforts to end violence against women and girls.

We hope the Campaign will give you an opportunity to showcase your hard work, commitment, and conviction.  We also hope that you find time to renew your activism and energy, knowing you are part of an amazing and powerful global movement!

In solidarity,
The 16 Days Team

The 16 Days Team
16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence Campaign
Skype: Cwgl_16days
Email: 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Website: http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu/16days/home.html