[16days_discussion] blogsite & Pray the Devil Back to Hell

Priti Khanal priti186 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:57:47 EST 2011

Dear Friends (near & far),

Douglass College, Rutgers alum, and current graduate student here. I just
wanted to share my relatively new blogsite:

healthnhumanrights.blogspot.com

I'm hosting a documentary screening of *Pray the Devil Back to Hell *in
the greater New Brunswick, New Jersey area, but not yet able to advertise
on the 16 Days calendar because the agenda isn't finalized.

*One more week*
A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to those in the Western Hemisphere!

Respectfully,
Priti

--
Priti Khanal

The kindest word in all the world is the unkind word, unsaid. - anonymous