[16days_discussion] Sport for Development Commits to Act Against Gender Based Violence

Shea Morrissey s.morrissey at womenwin.org
Fri Nov 11 19:21:30 EST 2011

Thanks for sharing the news, NOWSPAR!

In the spirit of sharing tools and actions, we hope you'll visit the Int'l
Guide to Addressing Gender-Based Violence through
Sport<http://GirlSportGuides.org>(GirlSportGuides.org/GBV).  Some
additions, including a new video, will be
available around this issue for the launch of 16 Days.  We hope women's
organisations will join us in promoting and creating well designed sport
programmes as a platform for advancing girls' rights.

Any organisations interested in more information, please feel free to
contact me at any time.

Truly,

Shea Morrissey
Communications Manager
Women Win
www.womenwin.org
 PO Box 15621
1001 NC Amsterdam
 + 1 646 673 1146
skype: shea.dell

 Join Our Team: [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/WomenWin> [image:
Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/47683735@N02/> [image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#%21/Women_Win>
 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/women_win> Latest tweet: Women Win
and @StanChart team up to expand Goal! See what the plan is for scaling
quality girls' sport programmes. http://t.co/YjfNEYmd
Follow @women_win <http://twitter.com/women_win> Reply
<http://twitter.com/?status=@Women_Win%20&in_reply_to_status_id=132266688069648380&in_reply_to=Women_Win>
Retweet
<http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20%40Women_Win%3A%20Women%20Win%20and%20%40StanChart%20team%20up%20to%20expand%20Goal%21%20%20See%20what%20the%20plan%20is%20for%20scaling%20quality%20girls%27%20sport%20programmes.%20http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FYjfNEYmd>
 18:23 Nov-03<http://twitter.com/women_win/statuses/132266688069648384>
  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/twitter?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=twitter&utm_campaign=apps>