[16days_discussion] Radio Program on Sexual Harrasment in public sphere

radha paudel rpaudel456 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:09:32 EST 2011

FYI

http://www.onsnews.com/index.php?pagename=radiooutline

This is the link for listening the radio program about sexual harasment in
public sphere specially in educational instituions and public transport.

Please log on in ujayalo network 90 and outline media in each every
saturday at 7.30-8.00 pm.

 Looking forward to hearing from your input, feedback and suggestion.

Regards,

Radha

--

*Radha Paudel*

*Founder/President*

*Action Works Nepal*

*email: **rpaudel456 at gmail.com* <rpaudel456 at gmail.com>

*        **actionworksnepal.awon10 at gmail.com*<actionworksnepal.awon10 at gmail.com>
*Skype: rpaudel456
Phone: 977-9849596298*

*

Your Any Contribution Always Makes Difference for