[16days_discussion] 16 days campaign- Kenya

info at coexistkenya.com info at coexistkenya.com
Tue Jul 12 01:42:40 EDT 2011

Sorry for possible cross-posting

Dear Friend,

Greetings from the Coexist Initiative hoping this mail finds you well. As
you are possibly already aware, the Coexist initiative is a national
network of men and boys organizations focusing on eliminating all forms of
violence against women and Girls in Kenya.

I have attached the sixteen (16) days of activism 2011 document to this
mail for your perusal, advice and sharing. We are mobilizing resources for
the implementation of the same and would greatly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards,

Wanjala Wafula
Programs Director
Coexist Initiative