[16days_discussion] LA MULTI ANI 2011!

Faustina Boakye Faustina_Boakye at wvi.org
Tue Jan 4 05:32:05 EST 2011

I wish you and your team the same this year.  May God be with you in all
your endeavours for 2011.  together we shall win the battles!!!

God bless
Faustina (Ghana)

Faustina Boakye  |  Manager, Gender and Development  |  World Vision Ghana
 |  www.wvi.org
Phone: Office: 233-302-227216/226643 Cell: 233-208162111/233-243-286943
Home: 233-302-403942/403943  |  Fax: +233-302-232602  |  E-mail:
Faustina_Boakye at wvi.org
[ Mailing: #3 Kotei Robertson St. North Industrial Area, M/S World Vision
Ghana, PMB, Accra North, , , Ghana ]
This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
confidential and may not be disclosed under applicable law. You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its
designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
delete the original message. Thank you. This disclaimer may not be removed
for any purpose.