[16days_discussion] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Lucie Flora SIMO via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Aug 29 21:19:16 EDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Lucie Flora SIMO requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Rebecca Andleep,

- Lucie Flora

Accept invitation from Lucie Flora SIMO
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ty2irz-gry6vpz9-5y/cxSPVWdGtFpF8Q0iDcGW2aUyZ-1hmzPg9ONNahxA6FFkv8-N5j6R/blk/I136606423_115/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNclYPczgSc3oScP59bTBSdm5RhBZnbP4QdP0NdPANc3gLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Lucie Flora SIMO
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ty2irz-gry6vpz9-5y/cxSPVWdGtFpF8Q0iDcGW2aUyZ-1hmzPg9ONNahxA6FFkv8-N5j6R/blk/I136606423_115/dj4NnPcOd3oMdzoPckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Lucie Flora SIMO be a good idea?

Lucie Flora SIMO's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Lucie Flora SIMO's invitation, check Lucie Flora SIMO's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation