[16days_discussion] Appeal

info at coexistkenya.com info at coexistkenya.com
Fri Aug 19 17:02:14 EDT 2011

Dear Friend,

Five out every ten women in Kenya experience varied forms of violence
mostly perpetuated by men and boys. We are a network of men and boys
organizations working with men and boys for purposes of eliminating all
forms of violence against women and girls.

Please support our work by visiting the link below.

https://www.paypal.com/ke/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=6-kN0k8oTBSf40EpOA8QsG1ClX1_HCV4lNzwpMeY6eE6PpHtZds_7iPA2nS&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d1e83f46a36995b3856cef1e18897ad75

Many thanks,

Coexist Initiative
Advisory council