[16days_discussion] [WorkingWithBoysandMen] Fwd: FW: Celebrating the staff team in the Regional office

Laxman Belbase l.belbase at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:08:30 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Please find below a message from our Regional Director of Save the Children
Sweden, Regional office for South & Central Asia on how the organization is
working in a very friendly environment and fostering good working (Family)
environment. This, i think, gives a picture how an organization should be
working; without any hierarchical ordering, valuing and depending on each
others in any works we do, demoralizing hegemonic power structure despite of
the organizational power structure, including others.

Hope this will help others to foster a good working environment and
cooperation/collaboration among colleagues in an organization despite of the
organizational hierarchies.

Best wishes and best of luck for the similar,

Laxman

Bhuvaneswari – our education manager – took the task of documenting the
feelings and views of the staff when working in the Regional Office. We have
managed over the years to build a peaceful office full of energy, a strong
sense of team feeling and many creative and important programmes.

This documentary we will take with us to cherish the good moments. It is
also a reminder about what constitute good management and the role each one
plays in an office in order for it to grow and act with brilliance.

http://sca.savethechildren.se/PageFiles/3611/index.html

This file takes little time to open as it needs to be connected with the
data file – have patience!!!!!

Turid and Team