[16days_discussion] [WorkingWithBoysandMen] Social Activist Harish Sadani selected as Grand Winner at Ashoka Changemakers' Global Competition

Aminah Carroll aminahyaquin at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:40:07 EDT 2010

Congratulations, Harish, and alhumdullilah!

Peace and Blessings,

Aminah

To: devika at erehwonconsulting.com
CC: sahitya at mtnl.net.in; Trainings at sambodhi.co.in; ysikand at yahoo.com; pukar at pukar.org.in; arathod95 at gmail.com; adit.bond at gmail.com; info at velmoc.com; harsh.mariwala at maricoinnovationfoundation.org; poisonivy786 at rediffmail.com; jedleson at umn.edu; sdurai at deloitte.com; Caroline.Liou at undp.org; james.lang at undp.org; WorkingWithBoysandMen at yahoogroups.com; deepak.saileja at gmail.com; wesleyd at rediffmail.com; mukund.gorakshkar at jsw.in; bachut at gmail.com; kalyani.jha at gmail.com; raintree4 at vsnl.net