[16days_discussion] (no subject)

khatuna Bechvaia bkhatuna at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 07:56:38 EDT 2010

Rehabilitation and Development Charity Center Tanaziari is non governmental organization That is aimed on Domestic Violence issue. The issue is actual in the region and the organization seeks the donors which are focused on the problem of Domestic Violence. We try to empower the Victims of Domestic violence, especially women, by giving them new profession and the chance of starting new stage of life. We help them to be employed in different fields. We want to create the nonviolent atmosphere.

Nato Kozua
Administrative Assistant