[16days_discussion] CSW Event [3/3]: 16 Days Campaign Round-Table Discussion

16 Days Campaign 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:47:09 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,

At the upcoming UN Commission on the Status of Women in New York City,
CWGL will be organizing a "16 Days Campaign Round-Table Discussion" on
*Wednesday, March 3rd from 4:00-5:30*. This parallel event will take
place in the *2nd Floor room of the Church Center* across from the UN
building (on the corner of 44th Street).

If you are planning to attend the CSW, please make an effort to join us
for this conversation as we discuss possibilities for the 2010 campaign
theme! We need your input! The event flyer is attached.

Please email 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu if you are planning to attend!

Best wishes,
The CWGL Staff

For official UN information on CSW 54:
http://www.un.org/womenwatch/daw/beijing15/index.html

For information on civil society participation in CSW 54:
http://www.ngocsw.org/en/main

For a full list of programs CWGL is sponsoring and co-sponsoring during
CSW: http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu/globalcenter/policy/b15/index.html

--
16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence Campaign
Email: 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Website: http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu