[16days_discussion] Fwd: Info alert: Petition in support of WHRD in Albania

Keely Swan kcswan at rci.rutgers.edu
Mon Feb 22 14:17:45 EST 2010

Apologies for cross-posting

*Please, sign this petition _by February 28, 2010_, by sending an email
message to info at stopdhunes.org <mailto:info at stopdhunes.org> that says: I
sign the Petition in Support of the Victims of Violence against Women
and Women's Rights Defenders in Albania. Please, provide the following
information in your message: first and last name, organization, country,
and email address. Thank you for your support!*

--
Keely C. Swan
Project Coordinator
Email: kcswan at rci.rutgers.edu