[16days_discussion] Honour

Waheed A Ch. Advocate waheed2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 10:24:59 EST 2010

Dear Colleague,

Hope you are fine and enjoying Good health.

I would like to inform you that, I received  My Appointment Letter as a Legal Aid Commissioner from International Criminal Court.(ICC) The Hague.

Please keep me in your prays and guide me.

With best regards

Waheed Ahmad

Advocate High Court

Lahore , Pakistan