[16days_discussion] [WorkingWithBoysandMen] Fw: Fwd: Gilrs session steals show at Davos Maria Eitel blog

Ravi Karkara rkarkara at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 12:40:12 EST 2010

Cherie Blair, head of the Cherie Blair Women's Foundation and spouse of the
former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

She said:
     We're talking about the strongest people in their society. They're
     people used to dealing with a crisis...yet somehow managing to still
     make a difference. We should have absolute confidence in these girls.
     It makes absolute sense to invest in these girls...they're not asking
     us for our pity. They're just asking for us to enable them to do what
     they're already doing, but they could do so much better with our
     help."

     Here you go:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maria-eitel/girls-session-steals-the_b_163345.htm