[16days_discussion] [WorkingWithBoysandMen] Re: Fw: Invitation May 27: Men, Masculinities and Peacebuilding

womenpeacemakersprogram j.devries at ifor.org
Fri Apr 23 05:00:43 EDT 2010

Dear Michael
Thanks for this!! The WPP always celebrates this day with a public event and a publication. This publication contains, amongst other things, also a list related to resources on the topic.
If I'm not mistaking, the resource you mention is also listed in your excellent compilation "The Men's Bibliography- A comprehensive bibliography of writing on men, masculinities, gender, and sexualities"? I have included this bibliography in the resource section of our May publication.

Its unfortunate that the publication is nearly finished and I'm working on the final bits. Otherwise I could have still mentioned the resource below specifically as well.

Thanks and best wishes
José de Vries
WPP Information Officer