[16days_discussion] Call for Training Opportunities on WPS

16 Days Campaign 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Tue May 19 17:38:20 EDT 2009

CALL FOR TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES ON WOMEN, PEACE AND SECURITY

Women, Ink., a project of the International Women’s Tribune Centre, is
working towards the production of a training directory of short-term
courses and training opportunities that for women working in
post-conflict countries. We are particularly interested in trainings
about gender and peace building; reconciliation; trauma/ psychological
care; violence against women; transitional justice; advocacy;
negotiation/mediation; conflict resolution; documentation and Security
Council Resolutions 1325 and 1820. We are looking for opportunities in
every world region for inclusion in a directory that will be distributed
in print, and also be made available online. If you would be interested
in drawing attention to trainings offered by your organization, please
send an e-mail with details to Joey Bose at joey at womenink.org

Joeyta Bose,
Program Associate
Women, Ink./International Women's Tribune Centre
777 UN Plaza, flr 3; New York, NY 10017
Ph: 1.212.687.8633; Fax: 1.212.661.2704
www.iwtc.org
www.womenink.org