[16days_discussion] [WorkingWithBoysandMen] The OECD Social Institutions and Gender Index

Laxman Belbase l.belbase at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:03:56 EDT 2009

Hi Silvana,

Yeap, I too was amazed to see the outcome from the database and hence the
index; and that was the reason why I posted this information in these
groups. I want more and more feedback on the same from other members in
these groups as well. I would propose to discuss on the index and provide a
collective feedback to OECD’s Gender, Institutions and Development Database
team so that they come up with some real numbers which are more valid and
acceptable to others.

Lets discuss on this if we want reality to come up.
--
Laxman