[16days_discussion] materials about Domestic Violence

Ellen Marie Murphy murphe1 at sage.edu
Sun Jan 25 17:57:35 EST 2009

I would highly recommend "Why Does He Do That" by Lundy Bancroft.  I believe it is one of the best books ever written on the subject.

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.

 Ellen Murphy, Director of Technology Integration
 The Sage Colleges, 45 Ferry St, Clark Library - 2nd floor, Troy, NY  12180,
Office Phone: 244-4580 : : Cell Phone: 698-9507
SecondLife: Elani Matova

Original E-mail