[16days_discussion] materials about Domestic Violence

Jo tgifeminist at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 16:34:39 EST 2009

www.vawnet.org is a good resource.

Also, try a google scholar search for domestic violence research studies (Google allows different types of searches, and one for scholarly articles is available, although there may be a fee involved for journal articles archived at some of these Web sites).

There are many aspects of DV - on health, human rights, work issues, even custody issues - so you may need to narrow down your search.

I'm part of the Battered Women's Custody movement, so if you need info on that, I may be able to help you further. There is some info on this issue on www.stopfamilyviolence.org
 and www.leadershipcouncil.org, inlcuding references to studies.

Good luck,

Joanie Dawson, MPH