[16days_discussion] Sarah MARTIN is out of the office.

Adams Eloyi adamseloyi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 08:40:56 EST 2008

Dear Collegues,
I congratulate you all for the Action we took to commemorate the 16 Days of Activism .Now what next do we do.I have the pleasure to let you know that during the 16 Days of Activism my organization  engage in a signature campaign,which was on going before I travelled to South Africa,duringmy training in South Africa ,I was able to enroll some of my other collegues to action against Gender Based Violence.

I am now working with over 15 youths from different countries in Africa who are in support of the Action to stop violence against women.

Mysuggestion to this discussion ,is for us to have a way forward ,set our goals and run with it.I have the capacity to mobilize and enroll other youth network and organization to join the campaign.

Regards.

Adams Peter Eloyi

FCT Coordinator , Youth Network on HIV AIDS in Nigeria (NYNETHA)
# 4 Jaba close, Off Dunukofia Street, Area 11 Garki Abuja
Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
Nigeria
Tel 234-803-588-5592
E-Mail adamseloyi at yahoo.com
www.nynetha.org
Coordinating Committee member GCAP/MDGs Nigeria
www.whiteband.org