[16days_discussion] Eid Mubarik

Aminah Carroll aminahyaquin at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:00:52 EST 2008

Eid Kareem to Walid and all our brothers and sisters. May we see Peace, Love  and Prosperity shared bless our world and erase the sickness of violence for our children and theirs.
Peace and Blessings,  Aminah

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:53:20 -0800From: waheed2000 at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [16days_discussion] Eid MubarikTo: 16days_discussion at email.rutgers.edu; 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu

Dear Friend,

May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion.

May This Eid Day Brings LOT of HAppiness And JOYS in ur LIFE.

I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID-UL-AZHA but also all the years ahead.

By the grace of Allah, let there be peace everywhere.

EID MUBARAK

Waheed Ahmad
Advocate High Court
Pakistan