[16days_discussion] latest updates! Blog on UP Campaign for Domestic Violence Act- AB TO JAAGO!

Ravi Karkara rkarkara at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 02:55:08 EST 2007

Thanks Jashodhara Ji for sharing this......

  As requested by Mala.....I am sharing this with the working with boys and men to end violence e-group

jashodhara dasgupta <jashodhara at sahayogindia.org> wrote:
    Campaign updates from 17 districts all over the state: click now to know the latest!
  on www.dvactupcampaign2007.blogspot.com

  Organizations and networks from 41 districts of Uttar Pradesh are coming together to campaign on the Domestic Violence Act from 23 November 2007 until 10 December 2007.
    We would like you to see the Blog/Website that we've created for the DV Act Campaign 2007 in the 16 days of Activism : www.dvactupcampaign2007.blogspot.com
   We want as many people as possible to find out about this campaign and join or support the work going on around the DV Act. There will be daily updates, photographs and information about events occurring in 41 districts of Uttar Pradesh
    Do send this link out to your partner organizations, colleagues, friends, etc. so that they can read our blog and know about this campaign too!
  In solidarity,
  The campaign Secretariat team

--
Mala,