[16days_discussion] [Fwd: Scholarships to UN Commission on the Status of Women 2008 - November 19 Deadline for Submissions]

Sadia Hameed shameed at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Nov 9 10:35:05 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

This came to me today and I would ask you to circulate it to your
partners in your region as it is a good opportunity for those groups
that have not attended a Commission on the Status of Women at the UN. As
we are always seeking to strengthen the voice and representation of
women at the UN I hope some of you will find this useful.

All the best,
Sadia Hameed
Program Coordinator
CWGL