[16days_discussion] Zonta Women's Community Radio 16 days Action Dec 5th 11:30 Am EST

Bigtreesmallax bigtreesmallax at juno.com
Wed Nov 7 16:05:25 EST 2007

I am the president of a small organization, the Zonta Club of New Rochelle www.zontanewrochelle.org we are preparing a VAW radio broadcast on Dec 5th 11:30 am to 12:00pm EST. Listeners in lower Westchester can tune in 1460 am or around the world can tune in to Zonta Club of New Rochelle Women's Community Radio streaming that day and time  on   www.wvox.com  as our action to inform the public about the local legislative and community action issues, and we would like to let everyone know through the Listserv. I am also interested in a round up of the international activities that we could report on in a brief segment.Thanks
Roxanne Neilson, President
Zonta Club of New Rochelle

RMNeilson & Associates, Inc.
The Carriage House