[16days_discussion] Take Action kits mailed out

cirddoc at aol.com cirddoc at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 07:09:56 EDT 2006

Thanks Moiyattu. We shall be expecting the package. CIRDDOC Nigeria plans to hold a Tribunal on the violations of the Reproductive rights of women on November 23rd 2006 in Lagos Nigeria as part of our activities on the 16 Days of activism.

Oby

Oby Nwankwo
Civil Resource Development and Documentation centre (CIRDDOC) Nigeria
16 Fifth Avenue, City layout, Enugu
Enugu State, Nigeria
Tel: +234-42-453739, 303315, 459969 0803 313 2494
Fax: +234-42-456904
Email: cirddoc at aol.com, cirddoc at rbow.net, nwankwooby at yahoo.com