[16days_discussion] 16 Days toolkit materials on the website

Moiyattu Banya mbanya at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 5 17:11:39 EDT 2006

Hello All,
             We would like to let you all know that 2006 materials
for the take action tool kit have been posted up on our website. Here
is the link http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu/16days/home.html. At this
point we are expecting to put up the last two pieces including the
suggested actions, and bibliography by Friday.  We were privileged
last year to receive support from UNAIDS  for expanded translation of
these materials . However this year, we are relying on the 16 Days
community to help with translation. Preferably the items in need of
translation for now are the factsheets, campaign profile, and the
description of dates any assistance in translation would be greatly
appreciated.

For those who have requested hard copies of the kit we expect to mail
those out by the end of next week.

We would also like to remind you to send us your planned events so
that we can post it unto the 16 Days Calendar.

Thank you!

Moiyattu Banya.