[16days_discussion] Fwd: Position Available: 16 Days of Activism Campaign Coordinator/Gender-based violence program

Sara Nordstrom snordsy at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 1 12:26:58 EDT 2006

Hello Friends,

Below is a job opening announcement for 16 Days coordinator here at CWGL
(my current position).  I am leaving this position in a few short weeks to
pursue a Master's degree in Architecture.  Wherever this path takes me,
human rights principles and anti-violence work will continue to inform what
I do.  Thank you all for your ongoing dedication to the 16 Days campaign
and to ending violence against women.  CWGL will continue to send messages
through the listserve in anticipation of the 2006 campaign, so stay
tuned!  Best of luck to everyone!

Peace,
Sara

Sara Nordstrom